The Ambarawa Railway Museum. Museum Kereta Api Ambarawa. World's Valuable Heritage.

Free Shipping on order $35+

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rome was not built in a day. But hotel reservation was. Even less.

Rome was not built in a day”. It was the proverb my teachers told us when we were still studying in elementary, high school, even in university. My teachers used the proverb to describe if patient, consistency, and work hard were the key success factors, as well as thinking smart, to become a success person. It was a very wise advice, I thought. But, there was a question always haunts my mind: “Why Rome, instead of Paris or other cities?” Such a question motivated me to have a wish that someday I should be able to visit Rome. The Ambarawa Railway Museum.

Now, after years passing by, such a wish tends to grow again. But something is different. I want everything run quickly, timely, as well as up to date and real time. I don’t want to work hard to make transactions I need, such as B&B and hotel reservation. Since information technology had become quite advance, I want to reserve online. I want to pay my transactions by credit card securely. I know, Rome was not built in a day, but this time, I want all my transaction clear not more than a day. I want it all clear in minutes. More over, I want to visit more than one city in Europe, not only Rome, but London and Amsterdam too, especially Paris. The Ambarawa Railway Museum.

Some days ago, when I was looking for free information in internet, I finally found some websites that suit with my criteria. Those websites were http://www.freereservation.com, http://www.mutuelle.me, http://www.hotelparis.me where we can make a hotel, room, and bed & breakfast, as well as apartment secure online reservation in Rome and Paris. At http://www.freereservation.com we can make a virtual tour that can help us watching destinations in a wider view before we visit the real object. The Ambarawa Railway Museum.


At the end, I can say that Rome was not built in a day. But hotel reservation was. Even less.

No comments:

The Ambarawa Railway Museum. Museum Kereta Api Ambarawa.