The Ambarawa Railway Museum. Museum Kereta Api Ambarawa. World's Valuable Heritage.

Free Shipping on order $35+

Monday, April 27, 2009

Travel Bloggers' Contest of Dreams


Once upon a time in ‘The Bloggers’ Land of Dream’, The Queen of Bloggers invites hundreds travel Bloggers throughout the world to get on together in a very representative hall at a New Orleans hotel. Why New Orleans? The reason is that, although they are homogenous travel Bloggers, but in fact, they are multicultural and multilingual. And, New Orleans is a city reflecting on the same thing, as well as the most unique city in America. The other reason is that we can suit our budget, since there are many cheap New Orleans Hotels here. The Ambarawa Railway Museum.
“You are not a Blogger, if you have no dream!” The queen said. “I invite you here to join in this contest, The Contest of Travel Bloggers’ Dream. Here’s the rule of the game!” She added.
“Every Blogger should make a dream, the crazier the better. And, the prize for the winner who can realize the selected craziest dream is: He or she will be released from this craziness world to be sent to the real world. Now, it’s time for you to write down your dream then give it to me as soon as possible, since I have to choose the craziest one.” She gives a command. The Ambarawa Railway Museum.
We wrote down our own dreams then submitted it. Several times later she announced: “This is the craziest dream you must follow, that is “Free Fall”, free fall from the top of The Niagara Falls. Are you ready, Bloggers?”
“Yes!” I said loudly, since it’s my dream.
“Well. Prepare your self. We’re going to the Niagara Falls, soon. I will provide all accommodation in Niagara Falls we need. Don’t worry!” The Queen explains.
Coming to The Niagara Falls, as it’s promised before, all accommodation in Niagara Falls are already prepared, such as Falls-view hotels, Bed and Breakfast, etc. I really enjoy the milieu, ambience, as well as atmosphere here. And, the time is finally come. We must perform a free fall from the top of the Niagara Falls.
We all marched at the top of the bank of the Niagara Falls
“Are you ready for free fall, Bloggers?” The Queen shouts loudly.
“Yesss….!!!” Bloggers replies.
“Well. 3… 2… 1…. Go….!!!!” The Queen gives a command.
“Zzeee..hhewww…!!!!!” We then jump to the river for a free fall. I really enjoy this craziness. But, unfortunately….. Bang…..!!!! My head hits a big stone under the river. When, suddenly I wake up from my sleep. Oh my God. It’s just a bad dream. Nonetheless, Thanks God for sending me to the Real World back, though my head still dizzy. The Ambarawa Railway Museum.

1 comment:

Technoman 2 said...

Well it certainly is a crazy idea to fall free from the top of Niagra falls. I like strange posts like this, they are more entertaining.

The Ambarawa Railway Museum. Museum Kereta Api Ambarawa.